https://www.nursingresearchers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo-300x60.png 0 0 James https://www.nursingresearchers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo-300x60.png James2019-09-27 09:01:422019-09-27 09:01:42A Critical Element For A Credible Nursing Practice
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
A Critical Element For A Credible Nursing Practice
A Critical Element for a Credible Nursing Practice: A baccalaureate nurse understands, relates, and values the fundamental elements of research, process, and designs as a foundation for an evidence-based practice (AACN, 2008; QSEN, 2018).
- Read each of these instructions.
- Read the assignment grading rubric criteria.
- This assignment is completed as an APA paper. APA resources can be found in your Resources Tab. You are required to complete the paper using the productivity tools required by Chamberlain University, which is Microsoft Office Word 2013 (or later version), or Windows and Office 2011 (or later version) for MAC. You must save the file in the “.docx” format. Do NOT save as Word Pad. A later version of the productivity tool includes Office 365, which is available to Chamberlain students for FREE by downloading from the student portal at http://my.chamberlain.edu (Links to an external site.) . Click on the envelope at the top of the page.
- You are required to use the grading rubric criteria to ensure you are meeting all grading requirements of the paper.
- The guideline below is a recommended outline only and does not substitute for your assignment grading rubric; your paper will be graded using the assignment grading rubric criteria.
- For the introduction paragraph section, summarize your learning using mostly your own words (see the grading rubric for details):
- The need for nursing research.
- The importance for nurses to understand the basic principles of research.
- The purpose of your paper.
- For the quantitative research section, summarize your learning using mostly your own words (see the grading rubric for details):
- The importance of quantitative research.
- One type of quantitative design; explain one important feature of this type of design.
- How quantitative research can help improve nursing practice.
- For the qualitative research section, your learning using mostly your own words (see the grading rubric for details):
- The importance of qualitative research.
- One type of qualitative design; explain one important feature of this type of design.
- How qualitative research can help improve nursing practice.