Compare and contrast the strengths and weaknesses of each organization from patient, provider, administrator, and third-party payer perspectives.
Despite the documented challenges that the U.S. health care system faces, it also enjoys a number of advantages over other systems around the world.
- Choose 2 other countries from around the world and discuss the strengths of the U.S. health care system as compared to these countries from an administrator’s and a third-party payer’s perspectives.
- In your answer, be sure to not only discuss each strength, but provide an explanation as to why you believe the United States has this advantage over the other countries you chose.
Identify a nonprofit health care organization and a for-profit health care organization of your choosing (not an organization mentioned in part 1). Answer the following:
- Summarize the types of services provided, clientele served, and provider groups involved.
- Compare and contrast the strengths and weaknesses of each organization from patient, provider, administrator, and third-party payer perspectives.
- Provide at least 2 suggestions for each organization to minimize the identified weaknesses.
- Summarize which organization you would rather be part of, using rational