. Comprehension: What are the findings of the questionnaires?
Complete the “Leadership Traits Questionnaire” (Northouse, Chapter 2) and “Leadership Strengths Questionnaire” (Northouse, Chapter 3). See attached pictures.
Note: Attached, you will find additional information (pics) from the book regarding the “Leadership traits” on Chapter #2, and “Leadership strengths” on Chapter #3.
Paper should include five to seven scholarly references, be five pages long, not counting cover page or references list. It should reflect the rubric in the following ways:
1. Comprehension: What are the findings of the questionnaires?
2. Application: Discuss how your identified traits and strengths can enhance your ability to lead? How can your identified traits and weaknesses impede your ability to lead?
3. Analysis/Synthesis: How can your identified traits and strengths compare to those you have observed in nurse leaders? Create a plan to develop your strengths and address your weaknesses to meet the anticipated leadership responsibilities of your intended role (upon graduation from your program of study).
Note: My program of study is Psychiatry Mental Health Nurse Practitioner).
4. Evaluation: Summarize the value of examining your leadership traits and strengths.
– Free of Plagiarism (Turnitin assignment)