Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that addresses the following in children from early childhood through middle childhood:
- Summarize the physical changes that occur in children during this age and the factors that influence those changes. Include a comparison of males versus females.
- Describe the changes that occur in a child’s brain and nervous system during this time frame and the corresponding changes in cognition, problem solving and judgment. Give specific examples of skills and abilities. Include a comparison of males versus females.
- Summarize the major milestones in social and emotional development that take place in early and middle childhood. Include information on self-understanding and self-concept, emotional regulation, peer relationships, male and female differences, and family influences.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Write a 2-page paper in which you do the following:
Summarize the moral/ethical issue in the article
Describe the moral and ethical dilemmas surrounding the issue.
Outline the process of ethical decision making you would use to address this ethical dilemma.
article is attached.
at least 2 references (peer reviewed articles within the last 5 years, NO BOOKS in addition to article.
hile APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment meets the following NASAC Standards:
47) Inform the client of his/her confidentiality rights, program procedures that safeguard them, and the exceptions imposed by statute.
60) Establish accurate treatment expectations for the client and involved significant others, including: (a) Nature of services (b) Program goals (c) Program procedures (d) Rules regarding client conduct (e) Schedule of treatment activities (e) Costs of treatment (f) Factors affecting duration of care (g) Client rights and responsibilities.
110) Protect client rights to privacy and confidentiality in the preparation and handling of records, especially in relation to the communication of client information with third parties.