Describe the mechanisms by which muscle glycogen is broken down to glucose for use in glycolysis?
Answer the following questions in 2-3 pages, not including the title and reference pages. Attached is a checklist for your convenience. Thank you!!
1. Discuss the relationship between distribution of muscle fiber type and performance. How might exercise training modify or change a person’s fiber-type distribution?
2. Describe the mechanisms by which muscle glycogen is broken down to glucose for use in glycolysis?
3. Describe how a nerve impulse is transmitted along its axon.
4. What are 2 advantages of fat over carbohydrates for fuel storage in the body?
5. Describe the primary structure of the heart and the primary functions of blood.