. Jeremy grew up in an area where the land was flat. Sally grew up a large city with tall buildings. How may their depth perception be different? How does this illustrate the concepts of object recognition and visual perception?
· 2. Yes, the next two weeks have a lot of reading. So maybe reading is not the best way to learn this material? Perhaps you should consider another approach. Think of learning in Weeks 3 and 4 as a “research project” with the assignments being the product of that research. Would this change your approach?
· 3. Describe The sensory systems and how we hear the things we hear.
· 4. Describe the biological process of our movements.
· 5. Class, Is everypart of our brain “critical”? What is the special important of certain areas like the thalamus? What is the special important of certain primary pathways to sensory imput?
· 6. Give Examples of previous Question
· 7. There are two major pathways of sensory data into our brains. What are they?