This essay says to interview a manager, but it is not necessary, you can just make it up.
Utilizing information from your readings and practice, interview a manager or director of a unit or department to discuss the local budget to include staffing, supplies, and other costs.
- Provide an overall description of the budget development and monitoring process.
- Describe the strategies used when there is a variance in the budget.
- Provide your thoughts on where the staff or organization has opportunities to make the budget sustainable and stable.
- Make recommendations for how you believe budget issues should be communicated to staff on a regular basis.
- State why you believe this budget communication should occur.
- Do not provide proprietary budget information with the paper – no budget documents are required.
- Minimum of 3 journals should be used for citation and provided on the reference list.
The paper should be 5 to 6 pages in length, excluding references.
- Discuss the purpose of the program.
- Describe whether the program is effective and offer evidence to support your rationale.
- Discuss other viewpoints or opposing viewpoints to the program.
- This portion of your assignment will require you to research and examine information from various sources. Use a minimum of five credible sources for your paper, with three being an academic source from the Rasmussen College Online Library (don’t forget to include in-text citations throughout your paper with paraphrasing or quoting)
- Make sure to include your APA formatted reference page.
Part II: It’s tough for healthcare professionals to keep up with all the programs offered through the government. Based on the position and facility you selected, create a one-page information sheet for our staff that they can use to answer questions. SkillSurfer in the online tutoring platform offers beginner, intermediate, and advanced tutorials on Microsoft Office products.
- The information sheet should give your staff enough information to have an educated conversation with a patient about their healthcare coverage options through Medicaid.
- Make sure to use audience specific language and tone in your information sheet. Remember, you are writing this information sheet for your staff.
- Be creative and make your information sheet fun and organized.
******course project is involving – Nursing Home Administrator at Golden Age Nursing Home*****