I will need 600-800 words.
You talk with Mike and Tiffany at lunch. â€œYouâ€™ve done some great research and brought up some good ideas to implement in the presentation,â€ you say. â€œThere is one element that we are missing.â€
â€œOne of the most important aspects of the strategy: our competitors,â€ Tiffany states.
â€œIâ€™ve already done some analysis, and there are many in the global market. It seems like there are several office furniture companies thriving, but not as many custom furniture manufacturers,â€ Mike elaborates.
â€œWell, we need to provide the board with some solid competitors. Iâ€™ll work on finding our top two,â€ you say. Complete the following:
- Who are your top 2 global competitors in the market?
- Provide a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis for each competitor.
- Why are they direct competitors?
- What is their competitive advantage?
- Could you form a cooperative strategy with any of the competitors?
- If so, how?
- If not, why?
- What strategies could you use to build a competitive market profile?
- What is balanced scorecard?