. Evaluating your overall health based on these various dimensions and measures of health.
This assignment has five main steps:
1. Complete your Wellness Inventory.
2. Complete an assessment of your daily food intake using Eating Well with Canada’s Food Guide (Health Canada, 2011).
3. Describe and evaluate activities you partake in over a typical week.
4. Measure your waist circumference, waist to hip ratio, and body mass index.
5. Evaluating your overall health based on these various dimensions and measures of health.
The main resources you will need to complete this assignment are:
Your course materials, which include Hales and Lauzon (2015) and the Study Guide
Eating Well with Canada’s Food Guide (downloadable PDF)
Canadian Physical Activity Guidelines for Adults 18–64 years (PHAC 2012).
Your assignment must come in ONE (1) word document submission and must include:
A 1,500- 2,500-word (6-10 pages) essay
Three appended items: 1) Your completed Wellness Inventory; 2) your one-day Food Diary, and 3) your Weekly Physical Activity Record.