Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you discuss the causes of psychopathology.
Address the following:
- Provide a brief overview of how culture is a factor in determining the expression of psychopathology.
- Examine the causes of psychopathology using one of the psychological perspectives in the text.
- Explain the changes in society’s perception of psychopathology as a function of a historical period.
Cite at least two peer-reviewed sources.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Choose a kind of childhood trauma and address;
1. How common is it for children to experience this kind of trauma?
2. Are there specific effects that result from this kind of childhood trauma?
3. What kinds of behaviors do children who have undergone this kind of trauma demonstrate?
4. Many trauma interventions are developed from heartfelt concern for children and their families, but have no scientific basis. Give at least one example of an intervention that is well-meant, but not based in science, and one that has a scientific underpinning.
· Natural disasters