ANSWER EACH QUESTIONS WITH A HEADING, STRICT APA 6 FORMAT, REFERENCE LESS THAN 5 YEARS, I HAVE ALSO ADDED MY PICO Question TO THIS ORDER, SO THE WRITER CAN USE FOR REASEARCH IN ORDER TO ANSWER THE PAPER. I ALSO NEED THE WRITER TO PUT THE REFERNCE IN A Matrix Table WHICH I WILL UP LOAD A SAMPLE TO. PLEASE ASK QUESTION IF NOT CLEAR.
The background and significance (B&S) paper is a five (5) page paper in APA format (excluding title page, abstract, references and appendices) that could form the introductory section of your Clinical Scholarly Project (CSP). The B&S paper will introduce a clinical problem and the clinical context that led you to identify the clinical question. You will review the relevant background literature and explore its significance to your clinical setting. You will discuss the historical and societal perspective of the problem and expand on how this affects the current clinical situation that led to the problem. You will conclude with a discussion of the incidence and prevalence of the clinical problem and assess the larger scope for possible solutions. You will speak in a 3rd person tone. You will include an appendix with a Matrix of your five (5) selected research articles
1) Introduction. Background & Significance, and problem statement: Exceptionally thorough and insightful introduction and clearly addresses the research foundation that led to the chosen problem.
2) Assessment of the Phenomena (problem statement: Thorough explanation of the problem and its background. Provided several examples of the current state of need for change and gaps in evidence
3) Historical and Societal Perspective: Provided a detailed, in-depth examination of the historical and societal perspectives related to the chosen problem.
4) Incidence and Prevalence: Thoroughly described the incidence and prevalence of the chosen problem. Provided a graph, figure, or table with statistical data
5) APA: Mechanics and Style: Exceptional organization and focus throughout paper.
Paper clearly addresses all required elements. Exceptionally clear writing style.
Scholarly tone, without being pedantic. All referenced materials properly cited in text and reference lists. Proper grammar and spelling throughout.
6) Matrix Table: In addition references should be put in a matrix table: Matrix table should have the following title, Source Citation, Purpose /Problem, Design/Sample, Instrument/Measures (include reliability and validity, Results (include actual data), Strengths/Weaknesses (including the rating of the level of evidence)
1) The background and significance (B&S) paper is a five (5) page paper in APA format (excluding title page, abstract, references and appendices) that could form the introductory section of the paper
2) You will speak in a 3rd person tone.
3) Include an appendix with a Matrix of your five (7) selected research article
Note: This paper should discuss the introductory background literature and theoretical basis related to a clinical PICOT question