Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Differentiate between marketing in a business industry of your choice to marketing within the health care industry. Be sure to discuss the key roles, the impact of the external environment, etc. within each industry.
- As a health care professional, develop a process you could use to help people address the issues presented by customer wants and needs. Discuss how this process would directly impact main stakeholder groups.
- Debate the need for marketing hospitals and clinics.
- Medical care is medical care to many. Assume you were a health care marketer for a clinic. Develop a statement of differentiation that demonstrates the advantage of your clinic over other clinics.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the scope of strategic marketing planning and the impact the five environmental forces have on organizational strategy.
- Identify the external and internal factors that influence consumer decision making.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health services strategic marketing.
- Write clearly and concisely about health services strategic marketing using proper writing mechanics.