- Start by researching and identifying data collection tools that would be appropriate for your OIP.
- Select one appropriate tool and use it to collect your data. It may not be possible to collect actual data for your OIP within the time constraints and scope of this course. Instead, you may need to make assumptions about the data you would expect to collect.
- Evaluate the data to draw relevant information from your results.
- Analyze how your results enhance, support, or change the portions of the OIP you have already developed, including the problem statement, flowchart, measurement strategy, and anticipated recommendations After completing these steps, write a paper that includes the following:
- A brief evaluation of the most appropriate tools and techniques for collecting real or anticipated data for your OIP.
- An explanation of why the data collection tool you have chosen is best suited for your OIP. Include the following as appendices to your paper:
- A prototype or template of the tool proposed.
- A realistic data sample, either real or simulated, using your collection tool.
- A description of your data collection process. If you are using a simulated data collection, describe the process you would have used.
- A summary describing how the data results enhance, support, or change the following:
- The problem statement.
- The flowchart.
- The measurement strategy.
- Your anticipated recommendations.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Nursing Researchers: a professional writing service that provides original papers. Our products include academic papers of varying complexity and other personalized services, along with research materials for assistance purposes only.
Using this writing service is legal and is not prohibited by any university/college policies.
Read more about how you can use a custom written paper you get from us.