Labeling and Mental Disorders” Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, identify the major advantages and disadvantages of labeling a person with a mental disorder. Next, describe how culture can influence our perceptions of mental disorders. Justify your response.
Week 9 Explore Activity
Think about how human resources are handled at the company you work for, or one you have worked for in the past. In the discussion thread, comment on the following questions:
- What steps of the human resources cycle does the company handle well? Why?
- What steps of the human resources cycle are handled poorly? Why?
- How is culture impacted by the Human Resources department?Imagine you were conducting research on the relationship between academic performance (e.g., better grades) and different levels of loudness of music (interval scale) while studying.
The independent variable would dB levels of music; the dependent variable would be academic performance. Please elaborate on the following:
- How would you design the study using a correlational design?
- How would you design the study using a quasi-experimental design?
- How would you design the study using an experimental design?
All written assignments should follow APA rules for attributing sources.