Deliverable Length: 800â€“1,250 word Memo
Points Possible: 100 Due Date: 6/8/2015 11:59:59 PM CT [removed]
Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
The director of your department has requested that you conduct some research on the topic of cyber law or Internet law. He has asked you to draft a memo including the following information:
- Research, identify, and discuss at least 2 emerging trends or legal issues involving cyber law or Internet law. Examples could include but are not limited to the following topics:
- cyber torts
- use of social networking for advertising
- social networking and employee restraints
- identify theft
- Include good research and references to discuss the cyber law issues identified.
- Research, identify, and summarize a specific legal case involving a cyber law issue. The summary should include a good description of the facts of the case and the outcome (courtâ€™s ruling) of the case.
- Provide your opinion on the outcome of the case. Do you agree with the courtâ€™s ruling, or do you feel that a different outcome would have been more justified? Why or why not?
- Include all appropriate APA citations and references.
Please submit your assignment.