Option #2: Supporting Others in Creating a Career Plan
Need this assignment by 12/30/14. No plagirism. No work cited by wikipedia.
You should have reviewed the resources at the Career Center in Module 3. If you decided that youâ€™re happy with where you are in your career after reviewing these resources, you can choose to complete a Portfolio Project in which you offer guidance to a colleague/family member for creating his or her own career plan.
For this option, you will write an 8-10 page paper. In this paper you will:
- Describe the resources available in the Career Center.
- Identify the person who you are supporting as he/she creates a career plan.
- Have the person complete at least two of the resources on the Career Center > Finding a Job section of the Student Portal.
- Next, have the person complete two more of the tools in the Finding a job > Personal Career Evaluation section of the Student Portal. There are numerous external websites that you will be able to use.
- Include the results of these tools in the appendix of your paper.
- Have the person reflect on his/her professional career assessing where he/she is and where he/she would like to be. You may have the person complete some of the assessments you completed throughout the course to assist in this exercise.
- Using this reflection, have him/her identify three strengths that he/she brings to an organization as a leader.
- Align his/her strengths with two of the following areas:
- Communication skills
- Effective management
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Describe his/her projected career path.
- Develop a plan for a leadership approach you believe will help the person achieve his/her career goals.
You must support your work with a minimum of five academic sources.
You may use first-person referencing, where appropriate. Follow APA format, according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. Include a title page and reference page. Use outside academic sources other than the textbook, course materials, or other information provided as part of the course materials.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Nursing Researchers: a professional writing service that provides original papers. Our products include academic papers of varying complexity and other personalized services, along with research materials for assistance purposes only.
Using this writing service is legal and is not prohibited by any university/college policies.
Read more about how you can use a custom written paper you get from us.