3 DIFFERENT TOPICS!!
Complications of High Risk Pregnancy
Write about Neural Birth Defects
2) Create Postpartum Teaching Plan (AFTER DELIVERY )
-When to notify doctor or physician
3) Answer the following ( JUST ANSWER THE QUESTIONS )
1. What symptoms support the diagnosis of moderate persistent asthma in a child over 5 years of age?
2. Bill needs instructions about using a metered-dose inhaler (MDI). The nurse should explain that the MDI is used to
3. Bill’s father asks the nurse if he can still participate in sports.