Global climate change has become one of the top environmental concerns. You are to write a research-based paper that utilizes scholarly research to discuss the causes, impacts, proposed solutions, and science surrounding global climate change. At a minimum, the following topics should be covered in detail:
- Basic scientific processes and research practices
- Greenhouse effect
- Methods of study (How do we know climate change is occurring?)
- Major anthropogenic (human) causes
- Human population growth
- Air Pollution
- Significant impacts
- Proposed solutions and adaptations
Your paper must be eight to twelve double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the in the Ashford Writing Center, which is located within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar. Additionally, you must use at least four scholarly resources as well as your text to provide sufficient detail of the topics listed above.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to twelve double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center