My papers for this assignment for the quarter are attached.
1. Reason for choosing this project: (200-300 words)
a. Plan Stage: Paper clearly addresses the goal or overall aim of what the Improvement Project is trying to accomplish; details obJectives; identifies evidence-based research. Includes introduction, review of literature.
Research and Documentation: Synthesizes in-depth information from relevant sources representing various points of view/approaches; APA format and style of citation used appropriately throughout the paper; adequate number of sources referenced. (4-5 pages).
b. Do Stage: Paper describes what the intervention was and what was done; details changes made; describes how actions were based on research; details how the data was collected and by whom. Includes aim statement, changes implemented, how will you know if improvement has been made.
c. Study Stage: Paper describes how the change is an improvement; details what data was collected; displays data in an appropriate format; details what went right, wrong, and what changes can be made that will result in improvement. Includes Likert scale and run chart (required). Was the project a success?
d. Act Stage and Summary of Learning:
Plan of how to sustain efforts. Address the following:
· Was this a positive learning experience?
· What lessons have you learned?
· Have the changes become an integral part of daily activities?
· What is your structured plan to continue efforts you have gained?
· How might you apply the PDSA Improvement Model in the future?
1. Al least two (2) scholarly articles, and
2. At least one (1) reliable websites.
3. Proper APA referencing format
4. Proper APA citations.
Length: Paper length 8-10 pages (4-5 of which describes your research) NOT including title and reference page. Arial size 12 font preferred, 1 inch margins, 1.5 spaced.