This is a graded discussion: 25 points possible
due Aug 18
Week 6 Discussion 2: Political Theory and the Budget
2 2 unread replies. 2 2 replies.
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Review Chapter 2, 3 (pp. 56-59), 13
- Additional scholarly sources you identify through your own research
Initial Post Instructions
Explain how a liberal and conservative would approach developing the US budget. Use evidence (cite sources) to support your response from assigned readings or online lessons, and at least one outside scholarly source.
Follow-Up Post Instructions
Respond to at least two peers or one peer and the instructor. Further the dialogue by providing more information and clarification. Minimum of 1 scholarly source, which can include your textbook or assigned readings or may be from your additional scholarly research.
- Minimum of 3 posts (1 initial & 2 follow-up)
- APA format for in-text citations and list of references
This activity will be graded using the Discussion Grading Rubric. Please review the following link:
- Link (webpage): Discussion Guidelines
Course Outcomes (CO): 7
Due Date for Initial Post: By 11:59 p.m. MT on Wednesday
Due Date for Follow-Up Posts: By 11:59 p.m. MT on Sunday