Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper analyzing a professional dilemma.
Describe the experience:
- What ethical issue did you experience?
- Who was involved? Use only first names or initials.
- What was the relationship of the other parties to you?
Analyze the dilemma:
- Was there a difference in power and authority? Explain.
- What were the ethics in question?
- What personal values were in conflict?
- What were the potential outcomes?
- What were the potential consequences to you and the other parties?
Evaluate the outcome:
- What was the outcome?
- What were the consequences to you and the other parties?
- Based on what you have learned since you began at University of Phoenix and through your continuing work experience, would you handle the situation differently or in the same way? Explain.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.