This week, you will get to put all of your research together.
Part 1: Previous Work
Part 1 of the Individual Project should be copied and pasted from your previous work along with the internal citations. Be sure to add corresponding entries to the reference list.
Part 2: Data Analysis
Students should complete the following for the rest of this assignment:
- Using Excel, create the following demographics, charts, and tables:
- A pie chart for gender (add a written description below it)
- A chart for each of the other 2 demographics (add a written description below each)
- Descriptive statistics of the 4 factors (add a written description below them)
- Add the data analysis from your previous work, as detailed in the Unit 4 IP.
- Create 2 hypotheses that require correlation analysis and 2 hypotheses that should be tested with regression analysis. Use the small set of datathat has been collected from brand-loyal customers of stores 1 and 2 in the Unit 4 IP Template ZIP file. Include the following:
- Write out a null hypothesis and an alternate hypothesis.
- Run 2 correlations and 2 regressions to test the null hypotheses.
- State the decision for each of the Excel tests.
- Compare the results from the t-tests and the ANOVAs.
Part 2 of the Individual Project will vary in length based on the size of Excel output.
Part 3: Findings and Segmentation Applications
Using the qualitative and quantitative tools that are used to assess service quality and segmentation in the stores, answer the following question:
- How can a marketing manager use these results to build a segmentation strategy in 1 of the target stores?
Part 3 of the Individual Project will be 1 page.
Your assignment should contain a cover page, an abstract page, and a reference page in addition to the body. The body of the paper should be 5 pages, starting with a brief 1-paragraph introduction and ending with a short conclusion. The entire submission will be 8â€“10 pages.
Click on Student Expectations to view the expectations for this assignment.
Please submit your assignment as a Word document in APA format using the attached TEMPLATE. Notice that the grading criteria components match up with the headings provided in the template. Do NOT change the font, page breaks, or margins. Using the template without deleting the headings ensures that you cover each segment of the assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.