- Researcherâ€™s Biography/Background
Under this heading you will provide the important historical perspectives of your subjectâ€™s life and work and how these influenced his/her work in this field. Information on the subjectâ€™s personal and professional background should be logically presented.
- Researcherâ€™s Theoretical Perspectives
Under this heading you will describe the theoretical perspectives and other major concepts pioneered or promoted by your subject.
- Experiments and Findings Under this subheading you will provide a thorough summary of at least two empirical research projects your subject performed including the empirical findings of the research.
- Historical TrendsUnder this subheading you will provide information on the trends which lead to your subjectâ€™s line of research.
- Notable Characteristics Under this subheading you will provide information about the cognitivist and his/her line of research and how it exemplifies the cognitivist constructs.
Apply basic research methods in psychology to your paper by accessing the Ashford University Library and researching at least three appropriate peer-reviewed articles. Be sure to use these sources to support your statements within the paper. Cite your sources according to APA style, but do not directly quote them within your paper.
Writing the â€œUnderstanding a Constructivistâ€ Paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. For assistance with the critical thinking portion of the written assignment, please see the information included on the Critical Thinking Community website.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.