Course Project Milestone 3 Guidelines and Grading Rubric
To apply lessons in quality improvement in nursing to a real-world nursing issue. This Course Project will use the Six Sigma DMAIC process.
The Course Project enables the student to meet the following Course Outcomes (COs):
· CO1: Identify the role of the BSN nurse in the quality improvement process as a member of the collaborative interprofessional team. (POs 2 and 7)
· CO2: Discuss effective processes and strategies to improve quality in nursing. (POs 2 and 8)
The entire project is worth 600 points. Milestone 3 is worth 225 points of this total.
Submit your completed NR392 Milestone 3 by Sunday, 11:59 p.m. MT, end of Week 6.
Requirements and Guidelines
1. Download the required Milestone 3 Template (Links to an external site.).
2. Save it to your computer in Microsoft Word 2013 (or later) as a .docx file with the file name: Your Last Name NR392 Milestone 3.docx.
3. Milestone 3 is a continuation of and builds upon Milestones 1 and 2. Review the grading criteria and grading rubric for details about requirements.
4. A peer-reviewed scholarly professional nursing journal article (not a website) that is appropriate to the nursing care issue must be obtained from CINAHL via the Chamberlain Online Library and must be available in full text. Provide the required information about the article in the template. You will write a short summary of this article.
5. Carefully review the assigned areas for Milestone 3 and type directly in your saved required Milestone 3 Template.
6. Watch the video for a detailed overview of the requirements of Milestone 3.
1. Submit your completed Milestone 3 Template by Sunday, end of Week 6.
**Academic Integrity Reminder**
College of Nursing values honesty and integrity. All students should be aware of the Academic Integrity policy and follow it in all discussions and assignments.
By submitting this assignment, I pledge on my honor that all content contained is my own original work except as quoted and cited appropriately. I have not received any unauthorized assistance on this assignment.
Please see the grading criteria and rubrics on this page.
NOTE: Please use your browser’s File setting to save or print this page.