Final Research Paper
The Final Research Paper is a research study addressing a country mentioned in the course. The Final Research Paper provides you with the opportunity to demonstrate the understanding of how cultures and politics affect one another, and ultimately affect social change.
Within the Final Research Paper, address the following:
- Select a chosen culture within the developing or developed worlds listed below; or alternatively obtain your instructorâ€™s permission to analyze a culture not listed.
- Describe the cultureâ€™s political system.
- Identify a problem within the selected nationâ€™s culture.
- Determine how the political system and the culture affect solutions as well as and the development of policies regarding the identified problem.
Potential nations to be examined:
- South Africa
The paper must be eight to ten pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least five scholarly resources, at least three of which can be found in the Ashford Online Library, to support your claims and subclaims. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.
Writing the Final Research Paper
The Final Research Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly resources, including a minimum of three from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.