Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper summarizing the key parameters of the juvenile justice system in the United States. Address the following:
- The historical development of the juvenile justice system. Use case law or legislation to strengthen your discussion. Select a local law or statute in your area and analyze its use.
- The origin and predominant philosophy of the juvenile system
- Key differences between the juvenile and adult systems
- Distinguish between dependency and delinquency
- The reasoning behind and the importance of confidentiality in juvenile court
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Directions: Answer each question completely, showing all your work. Refer to the SPSS tutorials located in the Topic 4 materials as needed. Copy and Paste the SPSS output into the word document for the calculations portion of the problems. (Please remember to answer the questions you must interpret the SPSS output).
1. A researcher is interested to learn if there is a linear relationship between the hours in a week spent exercising and a person’s life satisfaction. The researchers collected the following data from a random sample, which included the number of hours spent exercising in a week and a ranking of life satisfaction from 1 to 10 ( 1 being the lowest and 10 the highest).
|Participant||Hours of Exercise||Life Satisfaction|