Sensation and Perception
- Provide 2 examples that relate to what happens when people are deprived of external sensory stimulation;
- Describe the basics of how we taste, smell, and feel; and provide one example each of how this determination is made.
Learning and Conditioning
- Describe 3 principles of classical conditioning.
- Provide an overview of the 2 principles that comprise the consequences of behavior.
- Describe 4 principles of operant conditioning.
Part B Video Question
B. Choose 1 video in the Things To Do folder and write a video summary following the attached instructions.
The Relationship Between Sensation and PerceptionDuration: (3:19)
YouTube URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuYrPB2i-_8
Please follow the format instructions noted below for Part B:
Your Video Summary response should include the following queries (double-space):
ü The overall Video was about…
ü I agreed, question or thought something different because…
ü Your thoughts – I think this video might apply (now or later) to me or my life (at home, school, socially, or at work) because…. your answer.