An Executive Report – utilising your knowledge identify some of your key recommendations on how to deliver the project successfully.
• A Project implementation Plan – a project deliverable from the methodology that the organisation has, a brief plan on the Planning, Implementation & Closing Stages of the project.
Combine together into one document, submit as a PDF.
The Assignment Scenario & Requirements document highlighted 6 key requirements – which are matched to their applicable section in red.
Executive Report (Approx. 1250 words total)
• Management Report, written like a report
Introduction (150 words)
• Brief Background
• Reference Presentation
• Reference Financials
Recommendations (1000 words)
6. a set of recommendations as to how the project can be successfully implemented.
4 – 8 key management tactics/strategies for successful implementation of the Project
• External Quality Assurance
• Scope Change Management
• Communications Management
• Organisational Change Management
• Development Approach (e.g. Waterfall or Agile)
• Team Formation (HR Management)
• Any other item from the course you believe execution of will assist successful implementation
• Sponsors/Steering Committee Roles, etc
• Scheduling techniques
• Any other area of study from the course you feel is important for successful project delivery!
Conclusion (100 words)
• Brief Wrap-up
Project Implementation Plan (Approx. 750 words total)
1. a comprehensive pre and post implementation plan of the new customer systems for the organisation;
2. an implementation plan detailing time, cost and resource schedules. This is a project management document and you must fully demonstrate your skills in presenting a project management plan;
• Plan covering the Planning, Implementation & Closing Process Groups
• Concise Project Management document. Focus on clarify of communication (e.g. tables, Bullets, Numbered lists)
• Referencing allowed, but likely most your referencing is in the previous section
• In house Build or Buy
• Contract or Internal Staff
3. an identification of resources required to implement the above project plan;
• Budget Allocation
Monitoring and Control
5. strategies to tracking project progress (including cost) for the project; and
How will the project schedule, budget, etc be monitored over the life of the project?
Covering time and cost, including provisions for risks and changes
Plan Risk Management
4. a highlighting of potential risks (including challenges) and how these risks can be mitigated;
Identify Risks to the Plan and recommend mitigation strategies
• Key Resources
• External Vendor
• Requirements Quality/Completeness
• Make sure you include Planning, Implementation & Closing Stages
References (not included in word count)
• Standard USQ Style
Appendices (not included in word count)
• Work Breakdown Structure/WBS Dictionary
• Financial Analysis
• Other Artefacts from Assignment 3 relevant to this document
• Other models/etc
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BEST NURSING TUTORS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post utilising your knowledge identify some of your key recommendations on how to deliver the project successfully. appeared first on BEST NURSING TUTORS .