Terrorist threats and security issues have raised questions concerning the changing dynamics of homeland security and terrorism. On an international basis, terrorism issues focus on the use of American military forces and coincidental political policies. On the national front, terrorist activities have centered on abortion and environmental issues among others, including political and religious. You will explore and discuss the various dynamics of providing security in different settings.
In 5â€“6 paragraphs, address the following:
- What are the most significant differences between the ideologies of domestic and international terrorist organizations? Explain.
- What do you think is the future of domestic terrorism? Explain.
- What types of groups do you think will be at the forefront of domestic terrorist attacks? Why?
- What types of attacks do you think these groups will execute on U.S. soil? Explain.
- What do you think is the most important tactic for preventing domestic terrorist attacks and disrupting planning operations? Explain.
- In general, do you feel, considering the current state of U.S. government surveillance and security measures, that the terrorists are succeeding with their goals? Why or why not? Explain