Review the Harvard Business School reprint, Leading Teams. Consider the criteria for successful teams and the factors needed to ensure teams are structured for success.
Create a plan (800-900 words) describing the steps necessary to create more successful teams at various levels within your organization. Include the following in the plan:
Define the characteristics and structure of successful teams within your organization. How are independent teams vital to the success of your organization?
- What are important factors to consider when leading teams within the various levels of the organization?
- What factors are important to consider when leading teams at the executive level?
- What aspects are essential in identifying appropriate members for teams and ensuring the teams are successfully launched?
- What factors are important to ongoing team dynamics? Describe guidelines to evaluate the function and productivity of teams.
- Compassion is a significant attribute of many religions and philosophies, including a Christian worldview, as well as being important for both authentic and servant leadership. As a leader, how would you empower your teams through compassion to honor diversity and support equality for all members as they work toward a common goal?