1. What are the principal developmental landmarks of middle childhood that parents should know?
2. What are some subtle changes that occur in the transition from parenting preschoolers to parenting school-age children?
3. What are some common behavior problems observed among school-age children. How do they differ from what was observed among young children?
4. What challenges affect the ability of parents of children with special needs to raise their children effectively and what kinds of assistance are available for these families?
5. What are the effects of maternal employment on both parents and children?
1. What are the principal developmental milestones of adolescence that parents should know?
2. How is parenting an adolescent different from parenting young children?
3. Explain how parents of adolescents have to adjust their parenting style so that there is bi-directionality.
4. What are the unique challenges of parenting young adults?
5. Describe why grandparenting is playing an increasingly important role in contemporary families. What are some unique challenges in grandparenting roles today?
On Line Book found at: https://www.vitalsource.com/login
User name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click in My Bookshelf
Select Parenting Book