To answer the following questions refer to a child that you observed from infancy to two years of age (your own child, niece/nephew, a sibling, friend’s child, etc). Were you surprised about how quickly the child learned to move around, grasp objects, and otherwise explore the world? Or did the process instead seem slow? What do you wish you would had known about physical development at the time that would have helped you interact better with the infant? Is there anything you now realize about that infant’s physical development after reading the textbook and notes that you did not notice when you were watching the child grow up? READ OEDIPUS BY SOPHOCLES TO RESEARCH.
- Due by SUNDAY (JUNE 16, 2018) at 11:59 PM
- Design a Power Point with visual images to introduce the play.
- DESIGN a POWERPOINT with 10 slides.
- POWER POINT MUST BE CONSTRUCTED WITH 10 SLIDES
- Slides MUST include:
- Images of THE SELECTED PLAY/PLAYWRIGHT (1 slide)
- Biographical information on the playwright: BIRTH, EARLY LIFE, EDUCATION, FAME? (1 slide)
- Images of the PLAYWRIGHT’S NATIVE COUNTRY (HOW DOES THIS COUNTRY REFLECT THE PLAY?) (at least 1 slide)
- Images that represent the play: Be creative…include a narrative of the play and images that reflect the story of the play. Be creative and have fun— you can use modern images to tell the story. (at least 5 slides)
- THIS MUST BE SLIDE 9: GIVE YOUR OPINION IF THE PROTAGONIST IS JUSTIFIED IN THEIR ACTIONS.
Is Oedipus justified for his final act?
And if YES or NO give 2 reasons why you believe so FROM THE TEXT!
- SLIDE 10: WORKS CITED INCLUDE ALL URL’S YOU USED IN YOUR RESEARCH
- Be creative! Add video/songs from You Tube