- As a family nurse practitioner you are working in a rural health clinic. You are evaluating a 16-year-old adolescent patient who comes complaining of having a difficulty concentrating in school. On exam you also note that the patient is very thin and frail in appearance and is asking you for diet pills. Explain the following questions in a 2 page Word document:
1. What are some initial areas for concern?
2. What screening tools can help lead you closer to your diagnosis?
3. Describe 1 health promotion strategy you can discuss with the patient.
4. Make a plan of care that addresses the following: possible pharmacological and non-pharmacological (OTC) interventions, labs, follow-up, teaching, and referrals.
Support your work with a minimum of two (2) evidence-based guidelines and/or articles published within 3-5 years.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2013). Youth risk behavior surveillance system (YRBSS). Retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/healthyyouth/data/yrbs/index.htm
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Nursing Researchers: a professional writing service that provides original papers. Our products include academic papers of varying complexity and other personalized services, along with research materials for assistance purposes only.
Using this writing service is legal and is not prohibited by any university/college policies.
Read more about how you can use a custom written paper you get from us.