- What aspects of social psychology discussed in your textbook might help explain why someone might become attracted to a harmful cult or terrorist group?
- After watching the video, pretend you have been given a job with the United Nations and you have been asked to work on addressing the conditions conducive to the rise of harmful cults and spread of terrorism. Given what you now know about the relevant social psychological mechanisms at play, what might be some of the steps you would want to take?
- Which do you think is better emotional intelligences or academic intelligence?
- Can you identify which areas of emotional intelligence you are strong in and which areas you need to work on? Please describe.
- What approach would you use to work on areas in which you scored lower?
1. Access this link https://www.psychologytoday.com/
2. Search the site for any topic listed in the text book chapter on Gender and Human Sexuality
3. Select 2 articles to review
4. Provide a summary of what you read (1 paragraph per article)